Friday, February 3, 2012

Quiet Times


Like the lady in the photo above, I love to sit by the ocean and watch the water come, and go, then return once more. My thoughts then start to wander and I reflect about all that has happened in my life, past and present.

Another place I enjoy is up on a mountain near my home where I grew up. From there I can see all around me, and once more I reflect on my past and present.

Those are my quiet times. Unfortunately I live far away from both. Maybe some day I'll return there again. and not just to visit, but to live permanently. I'm reflecting on that, but not while viewing into the sea or from a mountain.

This journal may soon be a place to put those reflections into words. At the moment they are too abstract.

My life is full of ups and downs, as with the lives of most of you. But wouldn't it be boring otherwise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment please